Employee Referral Program Guidelines
Earn $750 for making a successful referral
Do you know someone who would be an excellent candidate for a current SJVC job opening? Watch this short video to learn how to submit your employee referral.
Employee Referral Program Policy
An incentive will be paid to any current employee for the referral of a qualified applicant who is hired for an open position and completes 90 days of employment.
- Part-or full-time, regular employees are eligible for the bonus.
- Referrals must before part-or full-time regular roles.
- Graduates may be referred to two years after graduation.
- Candidates may not be referred after they have applied for the role.
- Former employees who separated within the past twelve months do not qualify as a referral.
- Managers do not qualify for hires within their departments.
- Directors and above are excluded from participation.
- Cross-institutional referrals are welcome.
- Employees are awarded a $750 bonus for referrals who are hired and complete 90 days of employment.
- Bonuses awarded the next pay date following the 90th day of employment.
- Employees must be actively employed to receive an Incentive Payment.
- Bonuses are subject to applicable taxes.
- All employee referrals are subject to final approval by Human Resources.
- The terms of this incentive plan are subject to change without previous notice.
How do I submit a referral?
It’s easy! Simply go into Jobvite to submit your referral. If you don’t have access to Jobvite, please reach out and we will send you an invite from Jobvite to register.
Employee referrals are a great way to build an engaging work environment and promote a positive culture. Please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com with any questions