Enhance your health care career opportunities by enrolling in our Bachelor of Science Degree program in Health Care Management. This online program may be completed in as few as 18 months and is designed for health care professionals who have graduated from an accredited associate degree program who want to advance their career. Gain valuable knowledge and skills in leadership and management, finance, and human resources.
At a Glance
Bachelor of Science Degree program in Health Care Management can be completed in as few as 18 months!
Must hold an Associate of Science in an approved health care (or related) field from an institution of higher education that is accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education.1
100% online program, learn more now!
About the Program
What Will I Learn?
SJVC’s Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management in Health Care Management program is designed for health care professionals who have graduated from an accredited associate degree program and are looking to advance their career. Upon completion of this program, the successful student will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective communication and presentation skills for diverse audiences
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources for application in professional settings
- Apply current research and data interpretation techniques to identify and evaluate solutions for emergent issues impacting the profession
- Apply strategic planning decision-making to improve outcomes in health care organizations
- Analyze the role of leadership in the health care delivery system, including operational and financial aspects
The following job categories are considered in-field placements for graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management program. Detailed information for each Standard Occupational Code (SOC) can be found at: http://www.onetonline.org/.
- Administrative Services Managers (11-3012.00)
- Billing and Posting Clerks (43-3021.00)
- General and Operations Managers (11-1021.00)
- Health Education Specialists (21-1091.00)
- Medical and Health Services Managers (11-9111.00)
- Medical Records Specialists(29-2072.00)
- Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants (43-6011.00)
The Bachelor of Science Degree program in Health Care Management is a 100% online program. To learn more, request more information.
Cost & Financial Aid
Education is the most important investment you can make in your future. There is a financial plan available for everyone, including a broad range of financial assistance options. Visit SJVC’s Net Price Calculator to get personalized information on college costs and financial aid. Check out SJVC’s Academic Catalog to learn about program costs by campus and credential level. You also can talk to an Admissions Representative to discuss the costs of your chosen program, and schedule an appointment with an experienced financial aid officer. Student loans, grants, and scholarships are available to those who qualify.
Accreditation & Approvals
San Joaquin Valley College is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, (510)748-9001.
San Joaquin Valley College is a private institution and is approved to operate as an accredited institution by the California Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). Approval to operate means that San Joaquin Valley College has been found in compliance with the standards set forth in the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (as amended) and Title 5, Division 7.5 – Private Postsecondary Education of the California Code of Regulations. As a prospective student, you are encouraged to review this catalog prior to signing an enrollment agreement. You are also encouraged to review the School Performance Fact Sheet, which must be provided to you prior to signing an enrollment agreement.
A student or any member of the public may file a complaint about this institution with the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education by calling (888) 370-7589 or by completing a complaint form, which can be obtained on the Bureau’s internet website (www.bppe.ca.gov).
Our RN to BSN program is a Bachelors degree completion option for Registered Nurses.