Home > Financial Aid
Education is a great investment in your future.
There are a variety of programs that can help you offset and manage the cost of your career education at San Joaquin Valley College.
SJVC is authorized to offer various financial aid programs for those who qualify. After meeting with your Admissions Advisor, you’ll receive a free financial aid consultation with one of our experienced financial aid professionals who will walk you through the process and explain your options.
You will find out if you qualify for:
- • Federal Pell Grants
- • Federal SEOG Grants
- • Scholarships
- • Federal Work-Study Program
- • Veteran Educational Benefits
- • Direct Student Loans (subsidized and unsubsidized)
- • Direct Parent Loans
- • Institutional Payment Plans
- • Private Lender Alternative Loans
For more information, take a look at these helpful links:
- • Free application for federal student aid
- • Student gateway to the U.S. government
- • U.S. Department of Education
- • GI Bill: Home for all VA Educational Benefits