Dental Hygiene Pass Rates and Tuition
Board Passing Rates
Students in the Dental Hygiene program must take licensure exams in order to be registered to practice as a dental hygienist in California.
|Class Location||Graduation Date||National Board Pass Rate %||Clinical Board Pass Rate %|
|Rancho Cucamonga*||Jan 07||93||93|
|Rancho Cucamonga*||Sep 07||100||77|
|Rancho Cucamonga*||May 08||100||97|
|Rancho Cucamonga*||Jan 09||100||97|
|Rancho Cucamonga*||Sep 10||97||93|
|Rancho Cucamonga*||May 10||100||93|
|Rancho Cucamonga*||Jan 11||96.7||90|
|Rancho Cucamonga*||Sep 11||96||96|
|Rancho Cucamonga*||May 12||100||96.3|
*SJVC’s Rancho Cucamonga campus recently relocated to Ontario
Tuition and Fees
Additional Tuition Information
- 1. Expenses do not include major medical insurance, which students must obtain and for which they must show proof of coverage.
- 2. Expenses do not include any housing, transportation, or meal privileges.
- 3. Costs are estimates based on current available information and are subject to change.
- 4. Financial Aid is administered through the Financial Aid Offices of San Joaquin Valley College, Visalia Campus, 8344 West Mineral King Ave., Visalia, CA 93291 & Ontario Campus, 4580 Ontario Mills Parkway, Ontario, CA 91764 & San Diego Campus, 333 H. Street, Chula Vista, CA 91910.
- 5. Please refer to the SJVC Catalog for withdrawal and refund policies.